Thursday, November 29, 2007

Christmas Doll Quilts and Bitty Baby Jammies

Here is my latest completed project, Bitty Baby accessories. I made four pairs of Bitty Baby pajamas and four Bitty Baby sized scrap quilts for my Granddaughter and two nieces (one has twins!). The doll quilts were made from the leftover "bonus" triangles from the Pineapple Blossom Quilt pattern I used to make the HoHoHO Quilt pictured in the previous post. They certainly came in handy! The Bitty Baby pajamas were made from Christmas material I purchased after Christmas last year. I am very pleased with the results and I think that my most favourite girls are going to love these gifts.


2 comments:

Greenmare said...

OH OH OH! (which is sorta like HO HO HO in reverse) those are SO SO SO cute! It makes me wish I had a bitty baby!!!Good job grandma and aunt! and by the way, if you come visit next Christmas at gingerbread house time, I'll let you decorate TWO houses!

Rose Marie said...

Oh, so bright and cheery and the kiddies will love them!