Friday, August 21, 2009

Embroidered iPhone Case

Whew! What a busy summer we have had. Much traveling and many visitors and a few projects here and there.... My 21 year old red-headed step-daughter (yes, I am truly blessed with a red-headed step child!) came down for a visit recently and this iPhone tote is one of the projects we made while she was here. She chose the design, we embroidered it onto a scrap of canvas, and the end result is the bag you see below. The bag is just big enough for her iPhone, can hang on her tote bag, protect her phone in the bottom of her nonexistent purse, or hang from a belt loop should she choose to do so. I made two different size ties so she can use whichever one fits the task. We didn't have a pattern and just made it up as we went along... For essentially no investment we ended up with a great, usable item. And I ended up with a really good idea....

2 comments:

Greenmare said...

and it is super cute!!! I love that elephant, and of course those little redheads are the best! well, little is probably a relative term here, but hey! she's a relative so it counts right?
.....
.....
no, I'm cold and drinking coffee, not Corona! I knew what you were thinking!

Sweet P said...

Wow! What a super cute little bag!