Sunday, September 25, 2011

Jacksonville Quilt Fest - Fun Fun Fun!

Quilty Indulgence Quilted Toddler Bib
Here in my lovely state of Florida we have a wonderful quilt show called Quilt Fest of Jacksonville.  It is put on by seven amazing guilds who who come together as a group, calling themselves "Seven Sisters" for the purpose of this show.  And what a show this is!  I was in awe of the beautiful quilts on display as well as the 70+ vendor booths.  Wow!  It was row after row of quilter eye candy and goodies!  I met many wonderful people and I spoke to several about my Quilted Toddler Bib pattern.  Everyone loved the design I put onto the bib and I promised to post the source for the design and the bib here on my blog.  The pumpkin is a free machine embroidery pattern from Sew Swell Embroidery Designs (scroll down - it's in the fifth row) and let me tell you, the quality of their work is amazing.  I love their work!  The font was one that came installed on my machine.  I believe it's called Kidz.  There - that's the source list for the whole project.  Now all I have left to do today is unpack, do the laundry, catch up on paperwork, vacuum, empty the dishwasher, dust, sort through the mail, do more laundry, change the sheets, sweep, and get groceries.  Yeah, a relaxing Sunday for sure.... 

4 comments:

Greenmare said...

a mon ami! Le bib is tres adorable!!!!

Pattypiecer said...

Of course it is just perfect. I am glad you had a great time at the show.

Juju Bag Lady said...

I am trying to get to your adorable bib pattern for toddlers and the link takes me right back to this page with no pattern. Can you help?

Country Quilts said...

Hi Juju! Sorry about that - you can purchase the bib pattern on my etsy site - the link is here: www.quiltyindulgence.etsy.com